We are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician. This role includes measuring and analyzing metal parts to blue prints and customer specs to make sure the parts are made correctly along with other responsibilities. If you enjoy measuring and converting measurements, along with variation in your days, this job is for you!
- Strong manufacturing blueprint reading skills
- Basic inspection equipment knowledge (calipers, micrometer, chamfer gages, etc.)
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work efficiently and productively with little or no supervision
Additional But Not Required Skills:
- CMM operation and/or programming (PC-DMIS)
- SmartScope operation and/or programming (Optical comparator)
- ISO 9001:2015 knowledge
- GD&T knowledge/experience (Geometric Dimensioning Tolerancing)
Gauthier Industries offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as many other benefits.